AJCA-NAJ Offices, Reynoldsburg, OH
Objective: To assist with all operations of the Accounting Department. Assist in maintaining financial records, general analysis, as well as many day-to-day functions of the department.
Share this job
- General Ledger;
- Accounts receivable, including, but not limited to deposits, customer account maintenance and invoicing, monthly statements, credit balances, delinquent accounts and letters, written-off accounts, etc.;
- Accounts payable;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Jersey Marketing Service: private treaty, public sales, royalties, analysis, etc.;
- 1099 processing;
- Assist with human resource management;
- Analysis and reports for departments and ledgers as requested;
- Equity Membership Database;
- Work with supply vendors and office equipment vendors (i.e., copier, mail machine, suppliers, etc.);
- Back-up various duties within the responsibilities of the accounting department (which also may include receptionist and mail room);
- Assist with general office maintenance/management;
- Special projects;
- Other miscellaneous duties as requested by the Treasurer or Executive Secretary.
- College graduate with degree in accounting or equivalent experience. Must have excellent understanding of all aspects of accounting procedures.
- Must demonstrate excellent skills in time management, computerized accounting, spreadsheets, word processing, Access, Microsoft Office suite, plus be familiar with general office machines.
- Position requires individual initiative, attention to detail and professional, administrative and organizational skills. Must be organized to meet deadlines.
- Position requires frequent contact with staff, members and dairy industry professionals. Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to multi-task.
- General knowledge of agriculture and/or dairy industry a plus but not required.
View Complete Position Description
Posted November 14, 2017
Use this link to submit your letter of application and résumé by email or fax to 614/322-4491. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Apply for this Position